Update – 25 May, 2020
At present we have 31 students on campus completing our BDM 1 program. We are very thankful that our students did not have to return home and they will graduate on July 2nd.
Restrictions in New South Wales are slowly lifting allowing more movement within our state, however at this moment we are still closed to visitors to ensure that we keep our staff and students safe and healthy.
Upcoming 2020 courses
It is difficult to make final decision on our up coming course but at present:
- Aussie Road Trip will only be available to those already in Australia. We will not be able to travel to our normal destinations, Queensland, Northern Territory or South Australia but the hope is we will be able to spend a couple of weeks at different locations within New South Wales.
- Winter Bible School will be extended from a 4 week program to a 6 week program commencing July 12. This will only be open to those already in Australia.
- BDM 2 starting in September will be going ahead as planned, however it is unlikely that our international borders will be open to allow in overseas students. If you are already in Australia we would love for you to join us. We have made some changes to the program to allow more flexibility. Anyone applying for the full 12 week program will get a $1000 discount off our regular price and we are also allowing people to apply for individual weeks. see https://capernwrayaustralia.org/bdm2/ for more information on this program.
BMD 1 is due to commence January 31, we pray that we will be able to provide this course for both Australian’s and Internationals. We want to encourage you to go ahead and apply for this course. We understand that there may be some concern about this and therefore we have decided to make the following adjustments to our enrollment process:
- The normal $1500 non-refundable deposit for securing your place in this course will be changed to a refundable deposit if the reason for not being able attend is related to COVID-19
Night School is still being discussed and it is our hope that we can go ahead with this on Monday nights commencing in July. Numbers may need to be restricted to align with the state requirements. Further information will be added to our events tab when it becomes available.
Spring Conference plans are underway, however we are unsure yet as to how this conference will be affected. Please see the events tab for more information. A final decision as to how we will proceed will be made by July 1st.
As is the case with many ministries like ours, this pandemic has put significant pressure on the finances for Capernwray Australia.
We would love to invite you to partner with us financially as we continue to serve the Lord and His work in Bible, Discipleship and Mission. If you would like to make a donation to us please contact the office at [email protected] or visit our donation page.
Thank you for your prayer and support at this time.